March 10th I placed an order with www.haileyboutique.com. This so called company has very poor communication with their paying costumers.

The manager states they have a 72 hour email turn a round. Emailed them on the 19th to check the status of my order and didn't hear back from them til yesterday. The manager stated they had no record of my order. And couldn't find anything under my last name.

Payment was made the same day via paypal. I emailed her my paypal payment confirmation email and the email hailey boutique sent me of my order confirmation. Last week she stated my order would be sent out next week. Yesterday I received an email stating the couldn't find any such order with my name.

Seems awfully fishy to me. I know I am mot the only costumer that has had issues with not receiving orders.

Today I filed a dispute with paypal to yry and get this resolved. But people beware of hailey boutique!

Comments

Euless, Texas, United States #855801

That sound weird. Why you didnt contact paypal when they say they count find your order?

I think you are just mad for god know what reason. They are not even a .com. They do under Big Cartel and they only use paypal. Just does 2 mean that they are real/legit onlne store.

I did contact paypal and ask them about them because your review doesnt make sence. Paypal told me to order that they are legit and have being with them for a long time and if i had any problem i can call back and they will protect me. I did receve my order and love my bikinis. Which are not fake or cheap.

You are just bulling them since they are so small. Why dont you post your real name intead of being ANONYMOUS.